(’I’ and ‘we’ refers to Hollywood International Film Academy, owner of the HollywoodIFA.com website.)
Collecting Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act). We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered to receive such material, purchased from us, or downloaded one of our free or paid products.
The type of information we ‘may’ collect about you includes:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your postal address
- Your telephone number
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading products from our website, when you purchase any of our products or services, or when you subscribe to our newsletters. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold on you by e-mailing us at Ace@HollywoodIFA.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
How We Control Your Personal Information
We will not use your personal information for any reason other than to contact you or provide goods or services to you. We do not sell, give away, or rent your email address to any third party. If in the future we did for any reason wish to use your email address for any other purpose, we will ask you for your permission first.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used for four main purposes and they are as follows:
- To provide services or send out goods, information, recommendations, and resources to you.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased from us.
- To help create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To share news on new products, services, tool, upgrades, special offers and information which we feel may be of use to you.
We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HollywoodIFA.com
- Protect and defend the rights or property of HollywoodIFA.com;
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of HollywoodIFA.com.